Location: Online course
This SIFS course is taught by Jo French LLM.
The course covers:
• Consequences of failing to have a positive culture
• Why a good governance regime is essential
• Governance architecture fundamentals
• The Board and governance committees
• The Board and risk management
• Importance of meaningful board evaluations
• Ensuring an effective Board and demonstrating Economic Substance
• Danger! Governance failures –past and recent case studies
To book please use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking issues.
Or contact us on the details below: