Location: Online course
The course is taught by Helen Hatton.
The course covers:
• Regulated corporate governance expectations
• The role of the board/chair/directors
• Isle of Man – the FSA perspective
• Corporate governance failures and boardroom dynamics
• Financial crime risk management through the lens of corporate governance
To book please email Lousie.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking issues.