Location: Online course
This SIFS course is taught by Jo French LLM.
The course covers:
• Appreciate the increased obligations and the challenges that may be faced in meeting them
• Consider emerging financial crime risks and the suitability of existing controls
• lessons learnt from recent financial crime investigations and prosecutions
• Business risk assessments - theory and practice
• Embedding a positive AML culture
• Hot topics
To book please email Louise.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking issues.