Location: Online course
This online SIFS course is taught by Jo French LLM.
The course covers:
• The Directors legal and regulatory universe (domestic and international)
• Focus on "fiduciary duty"
• Roles and Key relationships
• Vacation of office
• Offshore tensions and the need to demonstrate "Economic Substance"
• Consequences of a breach of duty
• Managing directors' liabilities
To book please email Louise.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact email@example.com with any booking issues.
Or contact us on the details below: