Location: Online course
This online SIFS course is taught by Jo French LLM.
The course covers:
• An update of the scope and impact to date of current LEA and regulatory tools, to include:
• Unexplained Wealth Orders and DPA's
• Corporate liability in the Bribery Act,
• Corporate liability in the Criminal Finance Act (tax evasion)
• Failure to prevent Economic Crime
• New approach of the SFO
• Sanctions update – focus on the Magnitsky Act
To book please email Louise.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking issues.
Or contact us on the details below: