Location: Online course
This course is taught online by Jo French LLM.
The course covers:
• What is a meeting and why are meetings needed?
• Role of the administrator
• Tasks prior to holding meetings
• Tasks on the day
• Leading the meeting and use of an agenda
• Closing the meeting
• Post meeting tasks and follow up
• Importance of the robust audit trail
• Remote meeting protocol
To book please email Lousie.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking issues.