Location: Upper Hall, Loch Promenade Church, Douglas
This course is taught by Chris Usher, and is with coffee and registration from 2.15 pm.
The need to manage cyber security risk is constant. Financial services businesses need to ensure that their employees are aware of the nature and scale of the risks and understand that people are the greatest asset and biggest risk in managing the risk of a cyber security breach. This seminar is taught by a professional trainer who puts into simple terms the key aspects that individuals need to understand to manage their own risk of being part of a breach.
• Understanding the issue at hand
• The 'Darknet' – what is it? Who uses it? Why we should be aware of it?
• Classic cyber security attack techniques
• Key 'dos and don'ts'
• Best practice in risk management
Learning outcomes: having attended this course, delegates will:
• Understand more about the attack methodologies used against them
• Have an increased awareness about how they are part of the problem, but also the solution
• Be able to take more ownership for their actions and feel more involved in the fight against cyber attacks.