Location: Online course
This online SIFS course is taught by Jo French LLM.
• What is your Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risk in reality?
• The AML and CFT Risk universe
• How do you manage the risk?
• Key policies and procedures
• SARs as a defence
• Mandatory SARs and post-reporting obligations
• What are the potential consequences if you fail?
• Impact of Covid
• Risk-based approach in action – case studies
To book please email Louise.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any booking issues.
Or contact us on the details below: