Location: Upper Hall, Loch Promenade Church, Douglas.
This course is with coffee and registration from 9.30 am. The session covers:
* A brief overview of common types of trusts and how they are used offshore
* Different types of trust deed and the proper use of letter of wishes
* What are a trustee's duties and how do they derive their powers?
* Who can be a beneficiary and ensuring their interests and rights
* Void and voidable trusts
* The importance of trustee records and meetings
Please contact email@example.com with any queries about this event.
All course costs and administration charges are exclusive of GST which, if applicable, will be added to the invoice. All fees must be paid in full within 14 days from the date of the invoice.
Cancellations must be made in writing prior to the start date of the course. Course fees will be payable dependent upon the amount of notice given: 7 or fewer days’ notice prior to start date,100% of total fee will be payable; more than 7 days notice, 50% of total fee will be payable; more than 28 days notice, no fees will be payable.
Students may defer to a later date, subject to availability, andprovided 14 days notice is given. Amendments to an existingbooking may also be requested. Deferrals, transfers, amendments and any refunds due may have administrative charges levied of £25 for refunds; £10 for amendments and 25% of the course fee for deferrals or transfers. Jersey International Business School reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept any booking.