Location: Upper Hall, Loch Promenade Church, Douglas.
This course is with coffee and registration from 12.45 pm. This session is structured to ensure delegates are fully compliant with all the requirements for AML training under AML Codes and the AML handbook, thus meeting a firm's annual mandatory AML training requirements. This course is also suitable for those new to the world of anti-money laundering, junior employees, support staff, and those who have changed role and are now caught under the AML legislation for the first time, thereby demonstrating to the regulator your organisation's adherence to the Proceeds of Crime Law and the AML/CFT Handbook. The course covers:
* What is money laundering
* What is terrorist financing
* Vulnerabilities, triggers, risks and responsibilities
* The Enactments and the AML/CFT Handbook
* What is the risk-based approach?
* Risk-based approach in action - case studies
* Mandatory and post-reporting obligations
If you have any questions please email Bookings@jerseyibs.com