Location: Upper Hall, Loch Promenade Church, Douglas
This course is taught by Jo French and is with coffee and registration from 9 am. This session is structured to ensure that delegates are fully compliant with all of the requirements for AML training under AML Codes and the AML handbook, thus meeting a firm's mandatory AML training requirements.
It is also suitable for those new to the world of anti-money laundering, junior employees, support staff, and those who have changed role and are now caught under the AML legislation for the first time, thereby demonstrating to the regulator your orgnaisation's adherence to the Proceeds of Crime Law and the AML/CFT Handbook.
The course will cover:
* What is money laundering?
* What is terrorist financing?
* Vulnerabilities, triggers, risks and responsibilities
* The Enactments, and the AML/CFT Handbook
* What is the risk-based approach?
* Risk-based approach in action - case studies
* Mandatory and post-reporting obligations