Full and Associate Membership Benefits:
- ACSP full membership is open to all fiduciary services licence holders, the cost of full membership depends on firm size.
- Full members can submit a detailed firm listing for posting in the members list on our website.
- Staff of member firms can attend our regular lunchtime seminars free of charge, subject to our allocated places system for popular events.
- ACSP associate membership is open to all, both companies and individuals.
- Associate members can attend our regular monthly lunchtime seminars free of charge.
- Priority booking for our School of International Financial Services (SIFS) training courses.
- Full and associate members receive regular ACSP e-mails on sector issues and training opportunities.
- ACSP Directors represent the membership in regular liaison meetings with the IOMFSA.
- The ACSP takes part in committees and steering groups across the industry including with government on tax, anti money laundering and egaming issues.
- An ACSP Director represents the sector on the Board of Finance Isle of Man.
For further information please contact Michelle Tasker at firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel 07624 482305.